Are you overwhelmed by all the new AI tools that are coming out these days? Do you want to hone your ChatGPT skills and jump ahead of your peers with it? My Prompt Management template helps you to stay on top of things and teaches you the most important prompt engineering techniques.
- When I first started using ChatGPT and other LLMs in my studies, I found it challenging to write effective prompts and manage them. I realized that a structured approach was needed to navigate this vast field and extract the most value from these powerful tools.
- So, I developed this Notion template. It's a practical tool designed to help you write better prompts, track your progress, and learn from a selection of prompts that I've found useful in my own experience. It includes a guide to prompt engineering, a personal prompt database, and a collection of curated prompts.
- This template is the result of my extensive use of ChatGPT for various purposes, including university learning, coding, and self-improvement. It's not a magic solution, but a tool to assist you in your journey with LLMs.
If you're looking to improve your prompting skills and manage your prompts more effectively, this Notion template could be a useful resource for you.
My Prompt Management System comes packed with a host of features designed to help you on your prompt engineering journey. Here are some of the highlights:
- A practical and sophisticated prompt engineering guide, with tips for real use cases.
- A curated collection of my favourite prompts, categorized to their respective use cases.
- A database helping you to manage and order your prompts, according to usefulness and category.
Get the Prompt Engineering System today and elevate your ChatGPT game to the next level!
From the Creator:
This template comes straight from my own experiences and know-how. It's a blend of lessons I've learned over the years and fresh ideas I've incorporated. You can easily customize it to fit your needs, just the way you like it.
A practical guide to engineering your own prompts, drawing on my own experience with prompt engineering.