Everybody Can Start and Manage a Successful Podcast
In today's fast-paced world, podcasting has become an essential way to reach audiences and share your voice.
Here's the catch: Podcasting is HARD.
It takes time, expertise, and an irrepressible mindset.
From managing guests to recording, editing, and marketing, there are countless balls to juggle.
It's overwhelming, it's exhausting, and it shouldn't be this way.
So I devised a system that actually works:
Here's how and what's included: build on Notion's project management capabilities to manage your podcast
- Set Up Your Podcast Profile Start by heading over to the header section of the template. Here, you can write a brief description of your podcast and upload your podcast logo.
- Manage Your Episodes and Tasks Beneath the header, you'll find two main databases: one for all your episodes and one for your episode tasks. Every podcast episode you plan and every task associated with it.
Work with Episode Toggles Click on the 'Episode Management' toggle to find:
- a) An overview of all your episodes, sorted by their status. You can switch between different views according to your preference.
- b) A detailed list of tasks associated with each episode, sorted according to the Eisenhower Matrix of urgency and importance. This helps you to prioritize your work effectively.
- c) A handy episode calendar showing recording and release dates.
- Organize Your Guest Details The 'Manage Guests' toggle is your personal Rolodex for guest information. Every time you add a guest, simply fill in the episode they're appearing on, and Notion will automatically populate the recording date. No more cross-referencing between databases!
- Tap into Useful Resources If you're new to podcasting or looking for tools to enhance your work, the 'External Resources' section provides valuable links to everything from hosting platforms to audio editing software.
Introducing the Notion Podcast Management System: Make Podcasting Simple
Why Notion? Awarded multiple times on ProductHunt, Notion is one of the most intuitive and comprehensive tools available. With this, you are using the perfect tool to manage all your podcasting tasks. If you haven't used Notion before, sign-up here.
My Podcast Management System harnesses the power of Notion to make managing a podcast as simple as it should be.
Why Choose This System? Focus on Quality Without the Admin Hassle
By using my system, you build on Notion's newly improved Tasks and Projects feature. Concentrate on creating high-quality and well-performing podcast episodes, without unnecessary admin work.
Designed by an Expert with Real Experience
Trust a solution crafted by a cognitive scientist and former knowledge manager dedicated to creating tools that actually work. Customize this template to fit your needs, and benefit from the lessons I've learned and fresh ideas I've incorporated.
Exclusive offer: enjoy 20% off and 30-days money-back guarantee!
Enjoy a 20% discount (limited to the next 20 sales: PMS20) and a 30-day money-back guarantee. Try it, love it, or get your money back – no strings attached.
Gain full access to the Podcast Management Template in Notion.