I've been there – a full to-do and projects list, and you are driven to make them the best they can be. But it's not working – you are distracted and overwhelmed by your own tools and need help organizing everything so you can focus on your mission. You appear forgetful and make careless mistakes. You change activities and tasks and have difficulty organizing them.
I've built a Notion template just for you. This daily planner helps you wake up in the morning, without dreading of sitting in front of your ever-too-long to-do list.
With this planner, you can effortlessly plan your day and concentrate on what's important to you – you can finally sit in the cockpit again.
Three principles have guided me in the creation of this template:
- i) Make it simple, rather than complex. I don't want to overwhelm you with useless functions. Build a system that works for you.
- ii) The template should work on bad days. Meaning, on a good day, a good plan might help you a bit. But on a bad day, this template should be your lifesaver.
- iii) The template should be minimalistic, instead of overwhelming. Functions can be added if wanted, but I want to avoid that this template itself becomes a distraction, like many other templates.
So, if you're looking to up your productivity game, take a look at my Daily Planner template. It's a tool I wish I had earlier, and I'm excited to share it with you.
- A workflow for managing your day effortlessly.
- A task database with all your tasks.
- Each task is rated on importance and urgency – the latter is calculated automatically, giving you an automated Eisenhower matrix.
- Notion AI is generating an initial guess of the estimated time for the task, helping you to be less overconfident in your time estimates (can be adjusted).
- A task trashcan: A system that cleans itself.
- Every task that is overdue for two weeks is put in there. Then you can reflect on whether you want to keep it or plan how you want to actually do it this time.
- A calendar view for your tasks.
- A control panel, where you can write down your daily agenda.
- Equipped with a Pomodoro Timer
- Distraction Log: This will help you understand what distracts you in your environment, enabling you to change it accordingly.
- A dark and light theme.
- A project and task database that utilizes Notion's new improved project and tasks feature.
- A reflection system for the end of the day.
- Not only is organizing a daily agenda important, but also a cool-down ritual. Ask yourself reflection questions to let go of the current day and prepare for the next.
- Get the ADHD-friendly Daily Planner today and get back in your mental cockpit.
I already have a daily planner. Can I adjust this one?
- Sure, shoot me an e-mail and I can help you set up everything to implement this template in your ecosystem.
Why does this work for people with ADHD?
- A distraction-free environment and a clear-cut workflow are essential to managing your day with ADHD. This template tries to do exactly that – provide coping mechanisms for the main symptoms of ADHD.
Doesn't this take more time to plan your day?
- Yes – but you will see that being more clear about your daily to-dos minimizes distractions and improves satisfaction at the end of the day.
From the Creator:
This template comes straight from my own experiences and know-how. It's a blend of lessons I've learned over the years and fresh ideas I've incorporated. You can easily customize it to fit your needs, just the way you like it.
Access to the full minimalistic ADHD-friendly Daily Planner